Thursday, October 8, 2009

Happy Fall Ya'll



Fall is here, and I lu huv it. The leaves are starting to change, the sweaters are out, the windows are open, pumpkins are on the porch, candy corn in the bowl.

This is one of my favorite times of the year. God is so evident in nature. His handiwork is seen everywhere. I love that He allows change to occur, and gives us a glimpse.

We all have seasons in our lives too, I am ready for the next season in The Cartwright House. Where we start living, REALLY living how He wants us to.

There is a Matthew West song that talks about "going through the motions". I don't want to be like that one more day, where I just go through the day. I want the passion of Christ to live through me and change the way I live. I don't want to spend my whole life wandering what if I had given everything, instead of going through the motions.

Pray with us, as we search for our next season, as we stop going through the motions. Help us pray that we would give it all

No comments:

Post a Comment