Tuesday, January 20, 2015

My Dad

The month of November turned out to be the beginning of another heartbreak for me, another journey. . .

On November 5th, My dad went quietly from this world, to meet our Heavenly Father.

My dad owned his business for over 35 years, and since the beginning,  he passed out a business card that said:
If you never knew me,
you'll miss nothing

If you never know JESUS
you'll miss EVERYTHING.

That's the kind of man my dad was.  

I wrote a legacy and read it at his funeral.  If you would like to read it , Click here





Be inspired to spend yourselves so others may come to know Jesus as savior. May you do so in whatever way God has uniquely called and gifted you and let nothing stop you. Strive to leave a legacy of generosity, lavishly spending your life and your talents for Jesus Christ. 

That was his legacy. 




It is now almost 2 1/2 months since I lost him and  I still can't believe he is gone.
I miss him so very much







 A father to the fatherless, a defender of widows, is God in his holy dwelling. . . 
Psalms 68:5



No comments:

Post a Comment