Wednesday, May 5, 2010

one small act of kindness

"I can not change the world, but I can change the world for one person."
Mother Teresa


My world continues to be changed, one person at a time.

Yesterday it seemed that people knew I needed my "world" changed.

Seriously, I got a phone call from a friend I have wanted to talk to for a while now.
There was a handwritten note in my mail-box. (not my in-box)
Someone brought me a pie. (handmade)
Someone gave me clothes for my trip
(I had been to the goodwill yesterday morning in search of the very things she gave me except they were brand new and purchased just for me!).

Seriously, that all happened between the hours of 11:00-6:00.
All for me.

I felt so blessed.
I felt so humbled.
I felt comforted.
I felt loved.
I felt supported.

I needed a "change", but more than that I needed to know I had "persons".

thank you
thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment